Let us form your
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Professional Limited Liability Company (PLLC)
- Corporation (Inc.)
- Sole proprietorship or
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) company.
We will draft your buy-sell agreements, articles, agreements, and resolutions, among others.
We will also undertake to be your statutory agent, request your Employer Identification Number (EIN), and file your annual reports where necessary.
1. Check with the Arizona Corporation Commission and make sure that the name you have chosen is available.
2. Download these instructions..... manager-managed is a great way to go!
3. Complete the Articles of Organization form, the Statutory Agent form, and the additional manager-managed form.
4. Attach the cover sheet.
5. Write a check for $85 made payable to the Arizona Corporation Commission. It's better to file expedited!
6. Head down to 1200 West Washington, Phoenix, AZ 85007 and turn in all paperwork including the check. They are usually open 8am to 5pm.
You can efile this and pay by credit card.
7. You can opt to have the Approved Articles of Organization either emailed or mailed to you when ready.
8. About 7 days later, once the approved articles are received, you may publish at Record Reporter for $35.18 and they will send the Affidavit to the Commission too! This is an online process and quite efficient.
9. Meanwhile, you should apply online for an EIN - Employee Identification Number - with the IRS. You will need this number for tax purposes as well as to open a business account.
10. Finally, should you run into any questions, please call me at 602-561-8665. I hope this has been of help to you!
New Court Venue for Commercial Litigation in Arizona
Have questions or would like to make an appointment?
Call us at (602) 561-8665 or use our contact form.
Nilsson Law, PLLC
3130 North Cedar Springs Lane
Or use our contact form.
We are open 24 hours for your convenience.
The information on this website is for educational purposes only and DOES NOT constitute legal advice. The attorneys of Nilsson Law, PLLC are not your attorney, nor are you our client, until you enter into a written agreement with Nilsson Law, PLLC to provide legal services.